All Natural Cooling Iced Tea- Loaded with antioxidants
This luxury blend of Chai with age old ingredients used by the royal families of India is brought to you by our Master Blenders.
Khus grass/ Vetiver aroma is a typical 'Indian aroma' which the outside world does not know and makes this blend unique. The royalty added to this aromatic blend, the complex Indian Rose which is believed to act as a skin toner that enbales slowing down the ageing process.
Our Master Tea Taster borrowed this recipe from a Royal Family and now shares his treasured recipe with you.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Khus grass & Rose petals
Healthy Benefits: Cools the body & is a natural skin toner
Caffeine Levels: High
Master Tea Tasters Notes: Unique Flavour Profile from Royal Kitchens of India
Time to Enjoy this Brew: Through the day
Hot Brew (5 minutes)
1. Add one silky tea bag to a cup of boiling hot water.
2. Let the tea bag brew for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bag and pour into a glass, add sugar to taste. Top up with Ice Cubes.
Classic Cold Brew
1. Add 4 Silky Tea Bags to a pitcher along with 4 glasses of water at room temperature.
2.Put the pitcher in the fridge and let it brew for 12-14 hours.
3. Remove the bags and add sugar to taste.
Net Weight : 25 Biodegradable Silky Tea Bags